I feel like I’m going at warp drive
When the snow comes alive
Off the hood of my car.
And Though I’m not going very far,
I feel the rush of 35 miles per hour
Thanks to the 4 cylinder warp-drive power
That I’m steering on my little car trip,
Sliding sideways in my starship.
3 thoughts on “Warp Drive”
I liked this poem. It reminds me of my dad who is still a mechanic. Our house always looked like parking lot. But also I think of driving around in my subaru that’s like a snowmobile with wheels.
Great poetry. I am nominating your for the sunshine award. If you acceptHere are the rules:
* Put the logo on your blog above or below your post.
* Pass the award to 12 blogger.
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Thank you for your nomination.